Wear a seat belt
- Ensure that all seatbelts are fastened - every seat, every trip
- Reasons to wear your seat belt:
- It is safer. Seat belts save lives. You are less likely to be injured in a crash and will be better prepared to deal with an emergency situation if you are wearing your seat belt.
- If you need to take emergency action while driving, a seat belt can help to keep you better positioned behind the wheel so that you can more effectively maintain control of your vehicle.
- More information: https://www.nhtsa.gov/risky-driving/seat-belts
Do you like this page?